Saturday 6 June 2009

My Brain Is FRIED!

Yes, officially my brain is so FRIED!

After having crammed about 600 over words into my oh so tiny little brain (Wait! That doesn't sound too right...mmmm...), it feels as if it just is about to fizzle out and die. Ever wake up after an hours nap with just one lazy eye, and not being able to focus on anything? Well, yeah, must be brain signals getting mixed up with all the Hanzi. haha.

And why am I cramming again? Its all attributable to the semester ending (aih, its just too damn fast! Noooo! Just as I was really enjoying myself...) and exams consisting of "kou yi", "ting li" and "yu fa" coming up next week. Some stare at me blankly when I say that I am studying, "Why so serious about it?". Lets just say that I need to prove to the UN-Chinese in me that I can do it. Its obvious that China is such a powerhouse. Today, I found out from JP Morgan's website that Beijing has roughly a GDP of 6% which is currently the highest in the world. Especially when the rest of the world is in chaos; being US, Europe, and parts of Asia in recession. Mandarin is a must, if I want to progress in many things.

And since this year is a year that I promised to challenge myself, the struggle must go on. I am starting to like the life here, albeit the intimidating public toilets and the polluted city. Must be something about four season countries that get me all lovey dovey. Ok, not so much lovey dovey...haha..classmates would beg to differ. Everything is pretty convenient here, and modern too, again albeit the occasional public spitting that one would encounter.

This chapter of my life will end on my flight back to Malaysia in August. I ask myself, "Will I be coming back?". My conclusion:- Its highly possible. I might just extend my adventures on a whim. Afterall, there's still so much to learn and experience...it seems never ending. Yes, further brain damage that will be rendered too.

Its been tiring these days with a couple of things on my mind and one of my gf's from KL came down to visit us. Finally, my stress level has finally lifted in the past few days. Too much to do, too little time. 24 hours is not enough in my day. Maybe an additional 6 hours would be nice. =) Dream on, dream on! Anyways, just thought I did say "Hello, readers, am still alive out here in Beijing. Have so much to update, but damn the government on blocking blogspot. Its such a hassle. Its the reason why you don't see any pictures posted up."

Well, times up! Its time to start frying my brain further. My gf's "Mmmm-Huhs" are prompting me to press the publish button. haha. I still have so much to say about the past few weeks. Ah wells...until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment