Thursday 18 June 2009

Xue Xiao Jie Shu le! aka School is Officially Over!

Its hard to believe that 3 months flew by so fast.

In my time of absence on blogspot, I've already studied (or more known as crammed), sat for my exams, graduated and said most of my farewells to dear "tong xue"s (classmates). Its so sad with this castrated form of blogspot, I can't even put up pictures of my dear friends.

We had a potluck on Wednesday night with different dishes; Korean (veggie with great spicy tasting meat, and kim chi of course and others which I cannot name for the life of me...haha), Jap (the triangle sushi, hehe what crappy abreviations, my explanations does the food no justice...it really tasted good), Vietnamese (rice ball caked in sesame seeds with a hint of coconut in it), Swedish (thin crusted pepperoni pizza and oh, apple pie which was i would just plainly explain with one word "orgasmic". Another dish that i found to be better than sex. hahaha..) and of course, your's truly Malaysian Prawn noodles which probably was a tad too spicy... haha.. and oh, great fruity desserts. The night ended with me not being able to resist some great grilled scallops in Wudaokou at the night market. Another "orgasmic" dish... haha i seem to be getting that a lot these days. Maybe my numbered days here are making me taste a thousand and one flavors.

Sitting here now in a cafe guan while i type this out. Its sad that schools over. I had felt so at home with everyone and with my current lifestyle. Wouldn't it be nice to continue to be young forever? Friends meet and friends part. Everyone with a different journey or path in life. Am guessing that no matter what, some of us would think back to A21 ban with smiles. My class was a real hoot! We had some delightful jokers in it. Even our teachers were greatly amused by us and occasionally joining in our private sessions outside. It seems unreal that A21 is never going to see another day in school again. The rain must be corresponding with what we feel in our hearts. It seems that this coming week is going to be a rainy week.

What's next for me? The adventure continues at least until I touch down in Malaysia. Am determined to come back again. This experience has been great to say the least. And I know I still need a lot more of Mandarin before its actually even good enough. Of course, there has been great improvements (although, YES YES...wo de fayin bu tai hao! aka My pronounciation is crap!) but its still a long depressing way to go. Meanwhile, I will be practising what I have learnt especially on my holidays.

Zai jian, "A21" ban. Zhu fu wo de peng you yong yuen kuai le, yong yuen ji li, yong yuen jian kang. Love you guys and gals.

No comments:

Post a Comment