Thursday 23 July 2009

Arggh...for god sake!!!!!

OMG!!!!! This is the first time in more than a month that I am able to even access my blog. The Chinese Government is really really GOOD. The proxy that I usually used to get to my blog was closed down soon after my last entry. Darn it. There must be a better way than this. For those of you who has been wondering, where the hell have I gone. This IS mainly the problem...(Please note that IS is in Caps...this isn't the end of my problems!)

Here I am itching, itching to write, and I can't get on. Its been frusfrating, my friends. And NO, I am not dead yet! haha, am still here in Beijing, just too damn hard to get on. I will have to create my own blog soon where I don't need to go through blogspot or others, just in case the rest also gets blocked. I feel its a matter of time before I lose all msn capabilities. :P Facebook has unofficially been closed down by the government too right after the riots in Xinjiang. And I heard twitter as well. And again, NO, I am not dead in Facebook YET, just Missing In Action (MIA). Annoys me heaps. Makes me wonder if I should even come back when all communications might be severed here. Food for thought...

Anyways, NEWSFLASH! I am going back to Malaysia on the 9th August to spend some time with family and the new additional bundle of joy! Yay! And maybe I will be able to post about my trip to the southern part of China, together with some great pictures and traveling recommendations. Unfortunately, my Tibet trip had to be postponed due to budget issues. It became two times more expensive..ouch!!! On the positive side, I have approximately another two weeks here in Beijing to appreciate and enjoy. Hopefully, I will be back soon...

1 comment:

  1. was wondering what happened to you...after such a long silence. great to hear that you are back in China. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete