Saturday 9 January 2010

Countdown : 7 days!!!!

Finally, the final week is here! Just a little bit more of patience is necessary and a lot more of praying. 


"He's arriving soon!" Through all that snow and distance between us, that is if Mother Nature will answer our prayers, let down her defenses for just a little while and let the plane through all that horrendous weather. Yes, no doubt we deserve it with all the havoc that we caused you. But I promise to double up my efforts on recycling and maybe become a total maniac on it. Even carry my lunch box around in case I need to "tapau" food instead of getting those little plastic boxes. Thank you, thank you, I will be ever so "grateful". *big smile*


Just thought that I would share my happiness with the world. Don't hate me for it. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment