Friday 1 May 2009

Double Bonus!

Some things comes in pairs, especially when its good news. Just had to spit it out. =)

A Person that I hold dear in my heart, is finally in contact after a long leave of absence. Its been a long time since I heard the familiar voice asking me how I was doing. Its great to know that everything is good and getting better. I so enjoyed our chat together and do really miss you! Be well, babes! You're strong. Don't overworry about the future.

My Best Girlfriend, whom I have known since the awkward nerdy primary school days, has just given birth to a Baby Girl on 1st May 2009! My dear, I know that your heart must be bursting with pride and joy now. Big Big congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Ho, on the arrival of Iris Ho!!!! I just cannot wait to come back and hold her in my arms. hehe. Another kid that I would just spoil rotten given the chance. =)

Am so tired now, sleepy, but happy.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment