Monday 4 May 2009

Sudden Cravings....

Darnit, I have this craving for some pizza right now this moment.

*sigh* Must be due to my anti-carb eating habits. The thought of pizza with thin crusted edges, sausage, slices of pineapple and cheese....arrrgghhh, is driving me nuts! I NEED! haha. Darnit, maybe just drop into La Bamba tomorrow for a nice pizza lunch? *soB* I know I shouldn't and I know that I would not allow myself that luxury tomorrow.

Say "NO", say "NOOOOO"! Mmmm...sweet smell of cheesy pizza. *sobBbbb* My internal conflict varies from small insignificant matters like pizza to the bigger stuff. haha.

0h wells, at this point, only sleep can satisfy my need. Dream of pizza maybe. :)

P/S: Just to note down its already the starting of the 6th week in uni and we are officially halfway through (oh, no!!!!). I still can't remember nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment