Thursday 26 March 2009

Placement exam!

Whoo..what a tiring day.
Because I had two conflicting schedules, I thought that the entrance exam would start at 8:30 am. Actually I was hoping, because the althernative was at 8:00am and it meant that I would actually need to wake up at least 1.5 hrs before = 6:30 am!!!! Darn, that’s too early! Anyways I did, but because it was rush hour, it seemed as if the trains were moving slower than usual. I only reached at 8:15 am. Late as usual! The exam was a breeze…for the first 2 pages. Haha. After that, darn, where did all the pin ying go? I wasn’t bothered to guess the answers for those that I couldn’t do. It would have beat the purpose of actually learning. Some prior studying did actually pay off. It allowed me to answer at least 5 questions there. Major achievement for a Chinese illiterate like me. I still assume that I would be going to the kindergarden class where they teach you the pin yin sounds, “pua, for, moah, four”.. lol..darn.

Tomorrow, I will know which class I am eligible for. Thank god, it’s a 9:00am class. Would be great if it were a 10:00 am class or say 11:00 am class. I just love my beauty sleep. Its fun going back to school. I feel more focused that I did when I previously was in uni. There are many new faces of different nationalities here. All curious about each other. Great place to make new friends and to open up my mind. But I probably be one of the older category of students there. I felt I had a mild compliment today when one of my new friends told me that I looked in my mid 20s. Whooo Hooo! Mission accomplished! More oats everyday! There’s a party on this weekend, but am unsure whether to go or not. The distance from home is a bit of a turnoff.

Dinner for tonight was home cooked, ginger chicken and stir-fried mixed vege! Yummy yummy, am starting to cook more often. Its the least that I can do for my darling gf who is so gracious. Too bad that I haven't posted up any pictures of my "loh mai kai". It tastes pretty alright. I know how to perfect it after this.


Btw, I got flowers for the first time in my life, from a GIRL! Hehe. What beautiful daisies! =) She beated me to buying them for her. Its nice to receive something for just a normal day, even if its from a gal. Anyways, 15 stalks of daisies only costs RM6 here. Just lovely! I am so waiting for the tulips to bloom. =)







2 comments:

  1. Food look nice...but not sure the taste ;-) RM6 for 15 stalks daisies is very cheap ler

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, but i have so much regrets of not getting my macro lense. Looks like I have to buy extension tubes for my 50mm.

    ReplyDelete