Tuesday 7 April 2009

4 Mar 2009: Happening House Party!!!!

What a night!!!

Yes, this was only one of the tables that day littered with beer bottles! Kudos to the two bachelors who hosted the party at their apartment. Although there was a lack of music but hell, it was fun all the way mingling with everyone. I dare say, I have never seen so many people in an apartment before. We had to literally line up for the loo. Oh, nice loo btw. hehe. Spotlights in the shower...OooOoO.
(The pictures posted won't literary do justice to the number of people that were there. They were taken much earlier. I reckon at one point, we probably had more than 35 people there. )

That night I learnt 4 new interesting facts:-
1) There is such a thing as diet beer for TsingTao. Damn, bought the damn wrong beer and it tasted so flat. I could have gotten my stomach bloated and still feel no buzz. Hence, removing the reason of the existence of beer. Thank god for the kind gentleman who exchanged one "REAL BEER" for my "FAKE BEER"! (The same gentleman as previously advertised! HAHAHA....don't kill me pls!) Btw, the alcohol content was 1% lower with my fake beer.

2) I needed more than 3.5 bottles to give me a buzz. But by time I reached 3.5 bottles, I was too bloated to take anymore. *SOB* Maybe it was due to the fact of the FAKE BEER! *sheesh* And yes, I do know that alcohol kills brain cells but....ar....again, I repeat, am not binging so what the heck! *innocent smile*
3) MacDonald's BIG MAC & FRIES tastes like a piece of heaven at 4:00 am in the morn! I know for a fact that this is seconded by quite a few people. Yes, thank god for delivery service as well!

4) Guys and girls from more advance classes than mine (namely B & C) couldn't read the tattoo on my back! YAY!!!!! I feel so much better now about me being in an A (Normal!!!! I keep on emphasizing that...though it makes a fat lot of difference.. :P) and being Malaysian Chinese. Hey, I had been laughed at many a times, especially by some Singaporean Guys....YES!!!! You know who you are... so THERE! hehe

All in all, it was so fun and interesting till the very end. Some of us tried sleeping at various areas in the living room, but thanks to a certain someone snoring like a train wreak, probably most of us didn't get much sleep. I know I didn't. :)
Anyways, enjoy the slideshow~! This is the best way that I can put more pictures on for now, until I become more IT literate! Jiu Ming!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment