Thursday 9 April 2009

Propaganda!!! And just for laughs..

It was one of those weekday party nights!

(*Note: To concerned readers and friends, no, it doesn't happen so often...really! Especially not on a weekday! Nah, thats just sin! Ok, I sin sometimes, but not all the time!)

Fun nite at Ps or Propaganda as known. A nice small little bar consisting of two floors, one with a dance floor n one with those nice soft fluffy seats to disolve into. Not that we could get those seats, as they were mostly fully reserved. Ah wells...anyways, its always the company that we keep that makes it one of those great nites...Cheers again!

Testing my alcohol limit again. This time just 2 tequila shots, 1 gin tonic, 3 sex on the beach (really good! I mean the drink!) and 2 mai tais did the trick. Tipsy and happy but drunk to the extent of spilling my guts out. I hate those nights when it happens. Btw, many hot bodies on the dancefloor last night, both guys n girls! Yes, my guy friends in Msia, stop asking me to take pictures of random hot chicks n posting them on my blog. :P For me to appreciate, for you to salivate just over the sound of it. LOL.

Anyways, no hangover in the morning but the hunger pangs!!!! My wishlist was MacD's breakfast meal but all I got was a slice of apple pie and coffee from the small canteen downstairs. Tasted good anyways. And yes, I did make it to class (although 15 min late with a dui bu qi) countary of what I thought I would do. YAY! And signs that my mandarin is improving - I could make small talk with the taxi driver!!!!

I had a great 4 hr nap this evening and now a totally screwed up schedule which I will need to re-adjust to over the weekend. (But no regrets! I did have fun...oh shoosh some of you with those well meaningful smiles!....As I said before live and let live..) And yes, I need to fu si this weekend too! Feel that I am lagging a fair bit behind especially cannot hear the pin yin sheng properly. The only way now is to memorise it all. Memory, please do not fail me now. =) But maybe this weekend, make a trip to the The World-of-Cameras-in-Beijing (cant remember what its exactly called!). I am hankering for those extension tubes. Damn it, I knew I should have bought a macro lense. Feel that those spring flowers are going to waste.

Am in the middle of homework now as I speak. Shit, another 11 x 5 times of Han Zi to write. *groan* Pls don't pick me for dictation tomorrow!

Oh, just another hilarious thing for the Ladies that came up in "those" conversations with my gf (yes, we are comedians for that fact!).

Our conversation again:-

Me: Ahhh...do you know what my idea of a perfect man is? He should be 34 yrs old....

Interupted by my friend, "Why 34 yrs old?"

My response: "Er....so that I always will look younger? haha" (sorry, am just not used to dating younger guys though I have before..)

And I continue, "....matured enough to handle and respect a girl, knows better than to neglect a girl, wants you as you really are...yes short stubby legs and all...has a SEXY mind and body to which you don't mind waking up next to...., and last but not least, which has been on my checklist for years.....loves holding you tight in his arms every night...without you having to ask for it.

My gf exclaims, "Hey I know a guy like that which fits just perfectly into that."

Me with eyes wide open, "Really?????!!!!! Who is he????"

Her final response: "Yes, his name is......SUPERMAN!"

(Its funnier than it sounds...haha)

As you can imagine...I just rolled over and died. Laughter is a great way of lengthening lifes. ;p

Conclusion:- The perfect man just doesn't exist! Sorry girls... haha...and Darn it!!! Or so to speak, even if Superman did exist he probably would have thrown his arms up and given up with our endless requirements. =)

2 comments:

  1. (But no regrets! I did have fun...oh shoosh some of you with those well meaningful smiles!....

    Can you kindly elaborate on this please? As in what exactly happen to prompt you to write that particular line? Who was it with? Was there any tongue action? And so on..

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm...u sound really familiar! Sounds like the same expressively explicit comments that I get on a daily basis these days. :p haha. And oh, NO COMMENTS! I keep my afterparty endeavours strictly private. lol

    ReplyDelete