Monday 6 April 2009

Revelation!!

I had such a hilarious revelation tonight, thanks to my Gf.

As usually we always have our girl talk about many things, one of them being relationships (Duh!) and tonight's conversation went something like this:-

Gf with a thoughtful look :- "Most of the older and more matured guys are usually already married. Those left are usually those with the problems. You have to wonder what is wrong with them."

Me with a even more thoughtful look :- "Er..but I am sure its the same with us single girls. What is our problem then?"

Her reply, "I think we are too independent and opinionated. Henceforth, not submissive enough. That IS OUR problem."

With a horrified look, I stammered, "WHAT????!!!!!!! SAY AGAIN???!!!!! That can't be a problem."

Gf laughing :- "Yes, it is. That is a problem!"

Me with a frown and a chuckle :- "Damn! Our problem is being too independent and opinionated???!!! That can't be right. Come on, there must be a guy out there who appreciates that! If not, Aaargh, then all I have to say is "TO HELL WITH IT". I just hardly couldn't be bothered."

Gf with a louder laugh :- "You see, that also is a problem!!! Not admitting that we can be too independent and opinionated. And not caring!"

Me rolling with laughter on the carpet and cold hard floor :- "BUT....but I am HAPPY being independent and opinionated."

Gf still laughing :- "THAT REALLY IS A PROBLEM!!!! You shouldn't be so happy."

Me still rolling on the ground :- "Er...so now there's a problem with me being happy???!!!"
So, folks, guys and girls, er...in this case, LADIES*!!!!


"WE HAVE A PROBLEM IF WE ARE HAPPY ABOUT BEING INDEPENDENT AND OPINIONATED"
(Huh? What? Am still having difficulty grasping this concept. It so doesn't make sense to me. Haha)
*Note: Only applicable to Single Happy Ladies who are in love and totally comfortable with themselves.

1 comment:

  1. oh well, nothing wrong for being happy for who we are and who we want to be ;)but these days, guys seem not easy to accpet that :P I wonder that it is too bad for them or too bad for us??? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete