Friday 3 April 2009

Blah Blah Bar

We had drinks today at the Bar on campus. Yeah, it was called Blah Blah Bar, really catchy yeah? (or was it Bla Bla?) Its a really old dingy looking place with wooden tables and chairs that looked as if it were gonna fall apart. Beer is darn cheap here. RMB5. Whoo hooo! Er...no I am not going on a drinking binge. *innocent smile* Just going to enjoy what god gives me! (Qouted from the infamous incident of the two Perakian politicians who received certain *gifts* given to them and later lompat katak to UMNO..oh yeah, its just Malaysia's dirty politics, if you're not familiar with it...)

By the way, a correction is deemed necessary on my previous post. (hehe, as corrected by the mentioned!) A Hongki guy from US is incorrect (I repeat incorrect!), er..he's from Canada...born n bred there (ok, maybe parents are from HK..hehe..I feel that I am going to get corrected again.. haha). Great guy and canton speaking too....anyone interested? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment